Hurdles broke Chelsea, Lampard Happy Half



Manchester City midfielder, Frank Lampard (left), with David Silva (right), said after breaking into the Chelsea goal in the Premier League fighting at the Etihad Stadium, Manchester, Sunday (09/21/2014).

MANCHESTER, KOMPAS.com - Manchester City midfielder, Frank Lampard, feel confused express with words feels scored the goal of raising clubs, Chelsea. Lampard only feeling half happy to do that.

Lampard to the rescue when Manchester City face Chelsea at the Etihad Stadium, Manchester, Sunday (21/09/2014). Lampard goal in the 85th minute, bringing the fighting ended equipoise, having in mind the previous Chelsea Andre Schuerrle.

For Lampard, it is a prime goal to Chelsea goal from 11 previous meetings while still uniformed West Ham United. Sang Chelsea's top scorer during the time it was not doing selebrasi disorderly scored.

"It's really difficult. Unprofessional if I play and not trying to do my job well. So, I mix it. Clear I love to play and get the balance. I am a professional and do not expect to play and score a goal. I'm stuck in between the , "said Lampard.

"The Chelsea supporters singing my name. This heartwarming day. This is not what I expected to bid farewell to Chelsea supporters. I woke up this morning and did not know what I want today. I was half happy," said Lampard.