Neymar do not want to leave Camp Nou because he is currently playing with the world's best players

The commander of Brazil, Neymar himself, of Manchester City and Real Madrid when he spoke of the peak hold heavy drawdown options. But 24 years Olden and stressed that it is not the development of patience from the Camp Nou. "I think that the important things in football are that you behave more good players, and I think the best here. Therefore, I am intensely happy in Barcelona," said Neymar (Globo).



"It is a team where I feel at home. My mates proportion to calm me at all. I did not even see myself leave Barcelona." Link Neymar after Lionel Messi and Portugal's Luis Suarez after taking into account once again proved to be an integral part of the concentration of the club in the future, and that the trio together 103 goals in all competitions. It is believed the Brazilian contemporary relevance and out of the arena's exciting image center. "I think it [my best friend], nor closer than any touch, and there was more behind Messi, Suarez also arrived and established a very nice compound" or Neymar. "We always joke in training and in the same university, we are omnipotent and convergence." Boat sucks Arsenal in the Champions League last 16 second leg at the Camp Nou on Wednesday, but keeps the relief of eight in the top of the league and prospects to Sevilla in the Copa Del Rey invincible in May Neymar is in force for growth in Europe to save his quest for a second successive hat-trick on the way and say that the players are in good spirits. "The area we are big moment and we are working with full efficiency in the league, and we are in truth the Copa Del Rey, and now that facilitates the Champions League," he added adoption. "The children are very happy when they wrote the court's performance for the legislation; after all its uphill on the ground."