Nick Foles hit sparks brawl on

 
Philadelphia - were expelled for two players after the accident along the lines of hockey, benches clearing during Sunday's game between the rival Washington Redskins and Philadelphia Eagles.

The Eagles threw amid objections Nick Foles seems Bashaud Breeland drive through the fourth quarter, overthrew tight end Brent Celek. Breeland also, he stopped processed interception return during his research Foles knocked off his feet touching the nose and Washington, Chris Baker, which led to a brawl outside the scope of the Indians. "

Baker is ejected personal foul call of the game, and left to face Jason Peters threw a punch, and development. Eagles Eagles left without reservation offensive manna, center Jason Kelce from the beginning of the game before leaving with an injury in his stomach.

"I have done what I have learned and left on the block," Baker said. "I have not looked to see whether the institution. Everything I've seen people go to the ball and got my head and my left shoulder, which was moving legally to play, to do what he has learned to do in football and I get hit in the face on the side and the next thing you know to stop the spread of the disease. "

Baker protected Foles hit him, and he did not throw a punch in the crash that followed.

, "I hissed," Baker said. "It would be [Foles] not have the ball. Toward the ball carrier, turn right and that he has to deal with. Really does hit hard., I happen to touch on the shoulder, and in case of rain. Was in the middle, and I think the reason it is finished."

Foles seemed surprised by the impact. But when he gave retirement party at their superiors, and both teams back and the back of the system to resolve the situation, and was able to stay in the game Foles.

"Very good income for me, and I did not see him," said Foles. "I thought it was a man down because of this reason I did not want one., And the next thing I knew I was just a blur."

Peters move quickly to save on Foles.

"It was cheap shotted., I come from a cheap shotted and he was not even trying to make the game," said Peters. "So my answer, I should not have done what I did, but I'm just trying to protect my health."

"I had not thought about," said Peters. "I saw him hit Nick and I said ... I did not try to hurt my team, and I know that I must be there, but I'm glad we won."

Morientes scored danger Redskins LB Brian Orakpo of people who do not compete.

"In every war. Know what happens in such a case," said Orakpo. "Just try to protect your fellow football in the Middle NFC, and this is the way it is sometimes."

The Eagles looked after winning 37-34 to improve to 3-0 on the season.

"This is fun, and this is just part of the game," said safety Ryan Clark Redskins. "When two teams are fighting hard to win, and the protection and colleagues ... men feature hot feisty We are all in me, to no avail, and we all want to be the alpha thing males, and that if we look at this .. Gentlemen, we shake hands because they played better than We are. "

Contributed to ESPN.com reporter John Redskins KEIM to this report.

The Eagles and Redskins built on the side of Washington in the wake of a major blow to the city of Philadelphia Nick Foles.